Monday, February 6, 2012

Blog Updates

This is my first blog, ever. I've written about my travels before, mostly in longer mass emails (you can read up about my year in Latin America hitchhiking from Buenos Aires to Mexico here), and of course done a few other web projects ;-) Already after a few days I realize that I like to get a blog post out the door quickly (because I'm moving so fast right now), and then polish it, add more stuff and thoughts to it later (especially photos) as I have time. I'll continue to do this and put a note whenever I updated something in this post, so those (especially family and friends) who really follow this trip see what's new and updated. I will also backdate some of the more general overview posts, so you can start reading at the end and follow my trip naturally.

List of Updates
Feb 10: new post Gallery #1 - Beverly Hills
Feb 11: added a route map of the flights for the first stage to The Plan
big update to Sleeping in Airports, Amsterdam edition with photos and more text
Feb 12: long session of collecting links to Other Spot Chasers. Think I got most of those who are tweeting or blogging though.
Feb 13: extended Other Spot Chasers some more after other chasers connected on Twitter and Facebook.
Feb 14: quick post as I'm leaving Los Angeles for New York, London and Home.
Feb 20: three more fellow Spot Chasers added to the list.
new post about my Hospitality Club hosts in LA, Adam and Eva
added a Twitter widget and a little image of the challenge card to the right column
opened comments to anonymous users - no login necessary anymore
new post: Cost Summary
new post: Oscar campaign in Hollywood: "The Artist"
new post about my second HC host in LA - Peter
Feb 21: new post: Los Angeles attractions
March 2: new post: I love Hong Kong!
March 11: major update of my overview page of Other Spot Chasers and having a lot of fun reading through their blogs and connecting with them in the process (mostly in our dedicated Facebook group).

[post backdated from Feb 9 to Feb 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment